Monday 22 August 2011

A Little Bit About Me

Well, I thought it was high time that I started writing my blog! I suppose the best place to start is tell you how I started the business and what Aaryanna Designs is all about.


I have always enjoyed making things and my main passion at school was dressmaking and designing my own clothes. After leaving school I started the good old YTS training (some of you will probably be too young to remember this!!) At 16 I worked in a fancy dress shop creating costumes and attending courses which I eventually left and started to work for myself designing and making clothes for women. Over the years I moved into other jobs and for a few years I left the sewing on a back burner.


In 2002 I decided to start working for myself again and returned to the dressmaking where I specialized in special occasion wear including bridal and communion dresses. While doing this I started to design and create tiaras and Wedding Jewellery eventually this became my new focus. Leaving the dresses behind Aaryanna Designs was born and I have not looked back since.


Aaryanna Designs aims to offer the best selection of Bridal Jewellery with most of the designs available in a choice of Swarovski pearls, freshwater pearls or crystals. I can customise the designs to suit each individual bride and take great care in insuring quality at a great price.


The collections include earrings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, lariats, bridal hair jewellery, bridesmaid’s jewellery and flower girl jewellery. Everything from dainty, understated feminine wedding jewellery to more extravagant pieces.


At the moment I am busy finishing the new designs and plan to re-launch the website in September so if you are looking for the perfect Bridal Jewellery and Wedding Accessories why not take a look at our on-line boutique.